- Current Prices:$145,000 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$97,001 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$79,$50 to $266/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,442Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Hometown offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $247, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,392 to as high as $4,471. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $247, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,689 to as high as $3,689. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.