- Current Prices:$144,900 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$100,800 to $261,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$62 to $271/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,442Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Hometown is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Hometown are about $70,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.