- Current Prices:$175,000 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$132,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$151,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 1,932Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Hometown is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Hometown are about $85,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.