- Current Prices:$1,168,000 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$1,285,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1915 to 1949
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 1,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Homewood are about $270,000 – $1,560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway, off street parking, rv/boat parking, carport, on site, parking area and other.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.