- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$121,000 to $291,900
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $145,$45 to $145/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 4,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Honey Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Honey Creek are about $130,000 – $245,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.