- Current Prices:$159,900 to $161,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $245,900
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$34 to $38/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:942 to 2,134Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
Honeytree is largely a attached home community. The homes in Honeytree represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Honeytree are about $50,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.