- Current Prices:$154,500 to $169,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$167,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $417/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:949 to 1,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1967. In general, homes in Horizon House are about $125,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, garage, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.