- Current Prices:$258,000 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $298,774
- Median Sale Price:$243,147
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 1,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Horizon Village are about $80,000 – $205,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.