- Current Prices:$524,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $749,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$229 to $295/mo,$689/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:3,131 to 5,480Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hornes Lake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hornes Lake are about $435,000 – $710,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.