- Current Prices:$509,900 to $1,049,990
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $768,379
- Median Sale Price:$569,485
- Average $ per sq ft:$273
- Association Fee Ranges:$188 to $263/mo,$188 to $263
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,568 to 3,840Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Horse Creek Ridge features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Horse Creek Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Horse Creek Ridge are about $420,000 – $640,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.