- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $407,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$117.62 to $147.33,$108.63 to $147.33/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,637 to 2,176Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Horseshoe Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Horseshoe Bay are about $185,000 – $370,000 and sit on 5611.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.