- Current Prices:$185,000 to $4,995,000
- Closed Prices:$269,000 to $1,958,000
- Median Sale Price:$391,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$613 to $646/quarter,$125 to $300/mo,$0,$0 to $1351.48
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:937 to 11,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The community of Horseshoe Bay West features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $266 to $798. Property taxes range from as low as $2,692 to as high as $18,805.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.