- Current Prices:$249,900 to $5,950,000
- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$613 to $646/quarter,$125 to $300/mo,$0,$0 to $1351.48
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,339 to 6,792Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
The community of Horseshoe Bay West features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $266 to $798. Property taxes range from as low as $2,692 to as high as $18,805.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.