- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 2,612Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Horseshoe Bend represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Horseshoe Bend are about $140,000 – $200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.