- Current Prices:$899,990 to $3,895,000
- Closed Prices:$770,000 to $3,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1226
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $516/mo,$0 to $548
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:749 to 2,975Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Howard Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Howard Park are about $445,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, underground parking, detached garage, street, off street parking and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.