- Closed Prices:$353,000 to $392,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $66/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1997 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 2,240Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Howards Ridge is a neighborhood in Ellicott City, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1998 and 2001. Homes in Howards Ridge are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Howards Ridge typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.