- Current Prices:$395,000 to $697,000
- Closed Prices:$309,990 to $719,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,653 to 5,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hoyles Mill Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Hoyles Mill Village are about $325,000 – $720,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.