- Current Prices:$1,629,000 to $3,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $4,062,500
- Median Sale Price:$2,425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$749
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,866 to 5,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Humbolt Island are about $1,150,000 – $4,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.