- Current Prices:$2,100,000 to $4,699,000
- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $6,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$871
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,088 to 5,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Humbolt Island are about $1,150,000 – $4,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.