- Current Prices:$429,900 to $949,900
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $974,000
- Median Sale Price:$509,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$298
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $65/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 5,652Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hungerford is a neighborhood in Rockville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cape cod and split level style, and they were built between 1955 and 1983. Homes in Hungerford are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and carport, and homes in Hungerford typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.