- Current Prices:$259,900
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $366,038
- Median Sale Price:$265,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $310,$75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,865 to 3,401Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Hunter Creek is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Hunter Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunter Creek are about $145,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.