- Current Prices:$619,900 to $674,000
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$565,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$15/quarter,$14 to $17/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,435 to 2,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Hunter Oaks are $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.