- Current Prices:$379,900 to $515,900
- Closed Prices:$333,450 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,012 to 5,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunter Oaks are about $350,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.