- Current Prices:$325,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$324,900 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$351,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$192 to $244/mo,$495 to $732/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,975 to 2,770Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Hunter Valley is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Hunter Valley are about $235,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.