- Current Prices:$300,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$285,500 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600,$300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,068 to 4,552Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hunters Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunters Cove are about $140,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.