- Current Prices:$129,900 to $595,900
- Closed Prices:$78,760 to $637,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $210.06,$536 to $760,$0 to $368/mo,$0 to $740/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:15 to 5,495Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Hunters Creek features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $2,840, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,499 to as high as $7,777. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $2,840. Property taxes for the year can range from $925 to $3,140.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.