- Current Prices:$77,900 to $1,695,000
- Closed Prices:$50,105 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1335,$140 to $550/quarter,$0 to $500/mo,$0 to $5248
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 12,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Hunters Green is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $101 to $5,248, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,672 to as high as $27,486. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $101 to $5,248. Property taxes for the year can range from $489 to $2,196.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.