- Current Prices:$119,500 to $247,000
- Closed Prices:$74,000 to $1,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$624 to $669,$624 to $966,$200 to $550/quarter,$0 to $475/mo,$555 to $5248
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 6,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Hunters Green is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunters Green are about $60,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.