- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$54 to $252/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1988 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:875 to 1,178Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunters Reserve are about $85,000 – $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.