- Current Prices:$199,990 to $469,900
- Closed Prices:$167,500 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$531,$0,$332.22 to $1503/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,331 to 4,948Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Hunters Ridge is a neighborhood in Bonita Springs, Florida. Homes in Hunters Ridge are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hunters Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.