- Current Prices:$405,000
- Closed Prices:$327,500 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 1,906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hunters Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunters Ridge are about $170,000 – $295,000 and sit on 8623.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.