- Current Prices:$294,900 to $302,000
- Closed Prices:$198,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$172 to $295
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,536 to 2,717Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hunter's Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunter's Ridge are about $125,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.