- Current Prices:$220,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$122,500 to $304,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $580
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,374 to 2,960Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hunters Ridge Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunters Ridge Village are about $135,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.