- Current Prices:$6,500 to $1,475,000
- Closed Prices:$8,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$67
- Association Fee Ranges:$358 to $952/mo,$413 to $6166
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,383 to 11,515Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Hunters Run is a neighborhood in Boynton Beach, Florida. Homes in Hunters Run are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.