- Current Prices:$315,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$255,200 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$16.83 to $202/mo,$109 to $110/quarter,$180 to $185,$175 to $438
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Hunter's Run features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Hunter's Run represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunter's Run are about $285,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.