- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$136,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$218 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:895 to 1,752Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Hunters Run is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Hunters Run are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hunters Run typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.