- Current Prices:$2,095,000
- Closed Prices:$1,310,000 to $5,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$464
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$475 to $600
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:4,520 to 9,257Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 10Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hunterwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunterwood are about $1,495,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.