- Current Prices:$95,000
- Closed Prices:$72,000 to $79,900
- Median Sale Price:$79,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$198 to $199/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:616 to 1,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
Hunting Ridge is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1973. Homes in Hunting Ridge are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Hunting Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.