- Current Prices:$979,900
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $1,499,000
- Median Sale Price:$880,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$347
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $320/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,400 to 6,826Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Hunting Ridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunting Ridge are about $690,000 – $1,380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.