- Current Prices:$379,000 to $539,900
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $537,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$10 to $20,$0 to $15
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hunting Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hunting Ridge are about $350,000 – $615,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.