- Current Prices:$364,900 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $521,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$15 to $20,$0 to $15
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Hunting Ridge is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $15. Property taxes range from as low as $8,553 to as high as $14,449. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.