- Current Prices:$153,900 to $269,500
- Closed Prices:$116,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$491 to $493/mo,$1413 to $1500/quarter,$0 to $523
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,217 to 13,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Huntington Pointe offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $350 to $1,480, and taxes for the year range from as low as $783 to as high as $2,852. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $350 to $1,480. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,202 to as high as $3,381. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.