- Current Prices:$164,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $306,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$430.67 to $1500,$1500 to $1525/quarter,$491 to $510/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,217 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Huntington Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Huntington Pointe are about $105,000 – $280,000 and sit on 17.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, lot, driveway, 2 or more spaces, other and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.