- Current Prices:$205,000
- Closed Prices:$178,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$50/mo,$150 to $155/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,240 to 2,340Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Hupp's Ridge are about $110,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.