- Current Prices:$115,500 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$79,500 to $80,000
- Median Sale Price:$79,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$315/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:632 to 992Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Hyde Park Condominiums is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Hyde Park Condominiums are 750 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Hyde Park Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.