- Current Prices:$277,000
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $269,950
- Median Sale Price:$242,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,432 to 2,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hylton Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hylton Park are about $150,000 – $250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.