- Current Prices:$325,000 to $1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$99,000 to $1,999,900
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$685 to $750/quarter,$483 to $533/mo,$0 to $664
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,632 to 2,927Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Ibis Golf And Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ibis Golf And Country Club are about $135,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.