- Current Prices:$105,000 to $3,998,800
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$451,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$1649/quarter,$258 to $566/mo,$0 to $1518
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,532 to 13,828Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 41Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Ibis Golf and Country Club. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $72 to $1,518, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,666 to as high as $31,657. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $72 to $1,518. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,419 to $7,645.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.