- Current Prices:$75,000 to $1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $2,309,780
- Median Sale Price:$437,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$685 to $799/quarter,$267 to $532/mo,$0 to $1650
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,532 to 13,828Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 41Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Ibis Golf And Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ibis Golf And Country Club are about $135,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.