- Current Prices:$79,900 to $4,695,000
- Closed Prices:$69,825 to $2,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$685 to $750/quarter,$483 to $533/mo,$0 to $664
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,525 to 8,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Ibis Golf And Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ibis Golf And Country Club are about $135,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.