- Current Prices:$85,000 to $3,400,000
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $1,570,000
- Median Sale Price:$458,415
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$72 to $1518,$566/mo,$799/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,532 to 13,828Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 41Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Ibis Golf and Country Club consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $72 to $1,518, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,666 to as high as $25,842. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $72 to $1,518, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,419 to as high as $8,085.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.