- Current Prices:$329,900 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:648 to 4,228Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Idlewild Park is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Idlewild Park are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, driveway and other, and homes in Idlewild Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.