- Current Prices:$89,000 to $412,500
- Closed Prices:$27,500 to $352,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1000/quarter,$0,$0 to $395/mo,$30 to $700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:662 to 4,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Imperial Lakes features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $975, and taxes for the year range from as low as $775 to as high as $2,942. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $975. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $534 to as high as $1,006.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.