- Current Prices:$225,000 to $1,059,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $960,000
- Median Sale Price:$311,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$375/mo,$355 to $1600/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,168 to 3,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Imperial features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Imperial are about $190,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.