- Current Prices:$99,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $158,000
- Median Sale Price:$131,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$256 to $406,$228 to $345/mo,$829 to $1218/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Imperial Point Colonnades represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Imperial Point Colonnades are about $65,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.