- Current Prices:$114,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$84,000 to $178,000
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $511/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1969 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 1,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy tennis courts as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Imperial Point Condominiums are about $70,000 – $215,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.