- Current Prices:$63,000 to $939,900
- Closed Prices:$53,000 to $890,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $628/mo,$0 to $1218/quarter,$0 to $406
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 2,844Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Imperial Point features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Imperial Point are about $75,000 – $1,145,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, circle drive, carport and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.