- Current Prices:$503,000
- Closed Prices:$422,000 to $671,000
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$324
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 2,006Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Indian Bend Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Indian Bend Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Indian Bend Village are about $300,000 – $500,000 and sit on 3540.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.