- Current Prices:$274,900 to $277,500
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/quarter,$33 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1988 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,220 to 2,352Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Indian Creek is a neighborhood in Beltsville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1988 and 1992. Homes in Indian Creek are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and garage, and homes in Indian Creek typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.